Letâ€™s Grow Together!
Now is an exciting time to think about a future at Keller Management! We are a rapidly expanding property management business with many opportunities for growth and promotion. Keller's expansion over the last four years has provided opportunities for our best talent to be recognized and compensated generously. We're looking for people who are genuine, hardworking and want to work in a rewarding environment.
Keller Management offers a very attractive benefit package for this job in addition to competitive pay:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Family Medical Leave
- Employee Perks and Discount Program
Leasing Agent - The Lodge
- Ability to convert phone calls into community tours and turning community tours to leases.
- Maintain great resident relations.
- Develop and maintain first class customer service with all prospects and residents.
- Ability to sell propertyâ€™s products to prospects.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the community, sister properties and competitors
- Manage and resolve resident concerns.
- Plan, organize and coordinate resident activities.
- Accurately preparing lease-related paperwork and thorough knowledge of all included documents
- This position is also responsible for complying with all state, federal and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing.
- Candidate must have a customer service and retail sales experience
- Successfully pass background checks and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be a TEAM player with the ability to work independently
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity on personal as well as professional level.
- Computer skills, excellent written and verbal skills, self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized, team player, problem solver with high energy.
- 18 years old and above
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Required to work weekends with days off during the week.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts managementâ€™s right to assign or reassign or reassign duties responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.