Perform a variety of entry-level duties related to the construction, installation, maintenance, upkeep, beautification, and repair of property grounds. Will work under the direct supervision of the Community Manager, and Maintenance Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet performance standards established with the employee's manager.
- Perform assigned grounds and maintenance tasks in an organized and timely manner.
- Police the grounds on a daily basis; clean and maintain common areas.
- Pressure washing, exterior painting and maintenance of community common areas.
- Care of assigned landscaping duties.
- Participate in an ongoing improvement plan.
- All other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- General knowledge of grounds maintenance.
- Previous grounds experience preferred but not required.
- Valid Utah Driver License.
- Strong commitment to Company goals and values.
- Perform the tasks assigned in an orderly and timely manner.
- Be a good communicator and listener.
- Possess and continually improve the technical skills necessary to. perform assigned duties. Be committed to the success of each Associate as a member of the team.
- Tasks require variety of physical activities, such as walking standing stooping, sitting, reaching, lifting, etc.
- Common eye, hand, finger dexterity. Mental application utilizes memory for details, verbal instructions and critical thinking.
- Daily exposure to weather extremes and seasonal conditions (above 90 degrees and below 32 degrees) rain and snow.
- Daily exposure to tasks that require protective gear such as safety shoes protective eye, wear gloves, hard hats and hearing protection.
Now is an exciting time to think about a future at Keller Management! We are a rapidly expanding property management business with many opportunities for growth and promotion. Keller's expansion over the last four years has provided opportunities for our best talent to be recognized and compensated generously. We're looking for people who are genuine, hardworking and want to work in a rewarding environment.
Keller Management offers a very attractive benefit package for this job in addition to competitive pay:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Family Medical Leave
- Employee Perks and Discount Program
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts managementâ€™s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.