Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit ~~~, Facebook or Twitter.
What youâ€™ll do:
- Operate company owned vehicles as required.
- Maintain a valid driverâ€™s license and good motor vehicle record.
- Perform custodian maintenance of 100 to 100,000 class clean rooms to Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. (BATC) specifications and maintain strict adherence to BATC clean room protocol and procedures.
- Perform general custodial activities in other non-clean room spaces, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, trash removal, etc.
- Perform general custodial activities of cleaning restrooms, restroom fixtures, break room fixtures, counter tops, kitchen equipment, etc.
- Maintain training and certification on BATC clean room procedures, ESD, hazardous waste, and fall protection.
- Provide a variety of custodial activities on BATC grounds, as required, to maintain campus landscaping.
- Schedule and monitor subcontractors.
- Work independently with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Maintain required documentation in accordance with BATC policies and government regulations.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What youâ€™ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 years or more related experience or 2- year technical degree and 2 years or more related experience
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Associateâ€™s, may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, clean room, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance. * US Citizenship is Required
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Custodial Technician (665770)
Job ID: 665770
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time